Wednesday 6 July 2016

26 down 4 to go!

Well the most important news is that yesterday's canine patient is doing well and recovering from his enterectomy surgery. This morning I completed number 26 of 30 consecutive marathon swims. I felt great for the first 5km this morning and swam far too quickly and paid for it in the 2nd half but as the end nears I'm getting a bit less inclined to pace myself! Thanks to Vickie for keeping me company this morning when everyone else sensibly departed. Only 4 more marathons to go. Back tomorrow at 1pm and number 27 is dedicated to The Marathon Swimmers Federation set up by Evan Morrison and Donal Buckley. The MSF forum is a wonderful resource for open water swimmers and I'm forever in Evan's debt for stepping aside to let me tackle Manhattan Island. Keep up the great work guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment